Explain the features of QuickBooks?
Intuit has integrated several web-based features into QuickBooks, including remote access capabilities, remote payroll assistance and outsourcing, electronic payment functions, online banking and reconciliation, mapping features through integration with Google Maps, marketing options through Google, and improved e-mail functionality through Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express. For the 2008 version, the company has also added import from Excel spreadsheets, additional employee time tracking options, pre-authorization of electronic funds and new Help functions. In June 2007, Intuit announced that QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions would run on Linux servers, whereas previously it required a Windows server to run.
Read here about Advanced Security Feature in Quickbooks
Here i am explaining about your query important Features of QuickBooks are:
- Increase your productivity by tracking your income and expenses.
• Send limitless estimates and invoice to your customers.
• For quick and fast transaction, you can sync your bank accounts and apps in the software.
• You can print checks directly from it and record transactions as well.
• Import data from excel and QuickBooks desktop
• Access your data from tablet or Smartphone.
• you can access2 accountantsdata.
• It can be integrated with QuickBooks Point of Sale for seamless business.
• Set which user can access the informations.
• Track your inventory
• Get the product and feature upgrade
• Pay your employees
• Automatic data backup
• Accept payment directly