Can we sync Microsoft Outlook Email with QuickBooks? If yes, how to do it?
Here, I am going to help you to know how to sync Microsoft Outlooks with QuickBooks for your business. It helps to sync your Outlook contacts with customers, employees, vendors and jobs in QuickBooks.
So, lets get started to do some steps to sync Outlook with QuickBooks:
- First you need to download and install QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook tool from QuickBooks Support website.
- Register the application by entering your email id.
- Save the file as .exe file type in your computer.
- Exit the QuickBooks.
- Double click on the exe file.
- Click on Next button to start the installation.
- After acceptingthe terms and condition and click on Next.
- Click on Install.
- After installation, click on Finish.
- Open QuickBooks. Now, you can sync your company file with Outlook.
- Start Outlook. The Contact Sync SetupAssistant will open.
- Click on Get Started
- After completing of sync process, click on Finish.
You can also do the same integration for Mac. If you want to know the benefits, advantages and disadvantages of the integration, please visit the link: Microsoft Outlook Email Integration with QuickBooks
Contact us Click here QuickBooks Support Phone Number