Can i import invoice into quickbooks ?
Yes, you can import invoices from text files into QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online. Invoices or you can say a bill, is a commercial document issued by a seller to a buyer, relating to a sale transaction and indicating the products, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services the seller had provided the buyer.
Let’s start to do this import in simple way:
- You can do this directly by using the Zed Axis software.
- Download the Zed Axis software on your computerand then install it.
- Open company fileof QuickBooks as Administrator.
- OpenZed Axis.
- Choose text file containingthe invoices that you want to import.
- Set up a Mapping of columns in your invoice import file to the corresponding fields in QuickBooks.
- Clickon Import.
Now, your invoices will be directly added to your QuickBooks company file.
Hope this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks Online Support Phone Number 1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.