Can i import excel into Quickbooks ?
Yes, we can easily import Microsoft Excel files to QuickBooks. It helps to import your customer, Vendor/Supplier, Items and Chart of Accounts from an Excel spreadsheet and keep reports in QuickBooks.
There are several ways to import Excel files from QuickBooks. Let’s start to do standard import in simple way:
- Go to the File menu, click on Utilities > Import > Excel Files.
- Add/Edit Multiple List Entries windowwill open automatically, click on No.
- Now, you need to follow the wizard in importing files.
- Choose the type of data.
- Aformatted excel spreadsheet will open. Now, enter your information, save the file and close it.
You will be see an option to Add My Data Now.
- Give Reviewfor results and view the Data in QuickBooks.
- Click on Close when done.
Congrats, you did it. Now, you can import all excel data files in QuickBooks. If you want to import additional customer, vendor or item data from excel, dial QuickBooks Point of sale Support Phone Number 1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.
Read more about QuickBooks Support number