Can I import data into quickbooks ?
Yes, we can easily import any data or files into QuickBooks. It helps to import customer, Vendor/Supplier, Items and Chart of Accounts from an Excel and you can keep reports in QuickBooks for future.
Let’s start to import data into QuickBooks in simple way:
- From File menu, click on Utilities > Import > Excel Files.
- A window of Add/Edit Multiple List Entries will open automatically, then clickon No.
- Now, you should follow the given wizard in importing files.
- You need to select the type of datato import.
- Aformatted excel will open. Now, enter your required information, save the file and close the window.
Now, you will be see an option to Add My Data Now.
- Give Reviewfor results and view the Data in QuickBooks.
- Click on Close when done.
Hope this answer will be helpful. If you also want to import items or profit and gain reports from excel, dial QuickBooks Point of sale Support Phone Number 1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.