Any one explain me about the Mobile Inventory Scanner Support: QuickBooks Desktop 2018?

I think it’s related to the Advanced inventory that contains barcode inventory which is helpful in managing the features and provides the user with the best result.

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

if you wanna know about mobile inventory Scanner in QB desktop 2018, read this article>

Mobile Inventory Scanner

When QuickBooks Enterprise introduced Advanced Inventory, it wasn’t long before users were asking for barcoding. Unfortunately, that feature was fairly limited when it came out. I mean, if you’re going to offer barcoding for Inventory, you need to be able to do more than just hook-up a tethered barcode scanner to your computer so you can make sales.

If you are looking for QuickBooks Help & Support the click on the given link

Intuit has now chosen to offer “sales order fulfillment” as the first use of mobile barcode technology for Advanced Inventory. That makes sense because it helps to streamline the “money-in” capabilities of QBES. After all, the faster you can get the money in the door of your business, the quicker you can spend it on technology, right?

For additional information:

Answered on December 2, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.