After a minutes I closed QB 2015 Premier because I am getting unrecoverable error, help me to fix it?
I’m here to help you. Let’s make sure that you can get your QuickBooks up and running.
QuickBooks Unrecoverable error, ‘xxxxx xxxxx,’ occurred when the application is closed and there are a number of windows open on the system.
How to fix it:
There are the some following steps to fix this error. Get best result follow this in given order:
- Right click on the QuickBooks desktop icon and left click on Run as Admin.
- Open a QuickBooks Sample Company file
- Download, install and run the QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Ensure that only the computer with the company file is hosting. Choose the File menu and select Utilities > Host multi-user access.
If you noticed the error at the same time as opening another data file, it’s possible that the quickbooks software or installation documents have been damaged.
- Re-register your QuickBooks files
- Update QuickBooks
- Create a new shortcut
- Repair QuickBooks
- Reinstall QuickBooks
- Repair your Microsoft .NET Framework
To deal with this error you can get our support by dialing Quickbooks customer support number. Our technical support team will assist you online and will get you the best possible help.