RE: What to do if you are unable to print vendor checks in quickbooks?
I can understand, it is be a very frustrating situation when your printer doesn’t work properly. Then you will be unable to print some checks from QuickBooks. This is a very common problem found by many users. Don’t worry. I am going to explain the the troubleshooting this printer issues.
You have to identify the issue and the work on to fix it.
Now, lets get started to fix this issue:
- First, try to print something from Microsoft word or notepad. If it works, then you need to change some QuickBooks printer setting since your printer is working fine.
- And if it doesn’t work, do some simple steps:
- Update your QuickBooks to the latest release.
- Run the printer repair tool.
- Delete QuickBooks qbprint.qbp file.
Then printer settings will store in qbprint.qbp file. These steps will wok if printing problem is due to application error.
Hope this will help you. Is you need more solutions and reasons, please go through this link: unable to print vendor checks in quickbooks