RE: What is the reason for a QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error 32424?

plz provide me how can i fix it Error.

Add Comment
1 Answers

QuickBooks

We have a client running a multi-user readying of QuickBooks Enterprise 15  and our product is the human activity with the system victimization QBXML through unattended access (i.e. with QuickBooks closed entirely). we’ve verified that our product is correctly starting and ending sessions because it must, that the corporate files it is human activity with square measure started properly and updated to the newest revision of QuickBooks, which the unattended access technique has been started properly (full access for the QBDataServiceUser account, network-shared company files square measure open and have correct read-write access, etc.)The shopper frequently receives spasmodic crash events on the QuickBooks server machine that’s serving the file, with a slip-up response code of “00000 32424”. Checking the QBWin.log file points to many instances of associate degree “error five in decision NetShareGetInfo” error, and the way we’ve been unable to see why that error is coming back through.What precisely is that the reason associate degree unretrievable error 32424 is generated by QuickBooks? What steps are often taken to resolve that error or a minimum of verifying wherever it’s coming back from? Is it associated with the NetShareGetInfo error above?

The most common appearance of this error occurs when our users go to File > Close Company/Log off. Completing these steps causes the QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error message to pop up and QuickBooks will then shut down.

Recommend Resolution

Launch QuickBooks in HarborCloud
Sign in to the “problem” company file
Slowly close down all active windows within the company file, one at a time

Do u have still questioned? so for more information about technical support visit Our QuickBooks technical support or if you want any further detail about this topic talks to our Intuit certified QuickBooks Expert.

Answered on July 13, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.