RE: What are the benefits of time tracking in QuickBooks?
As we know, tracking means to follow something. In QuickBooks, time tracking in QuickBooks is the quick and simple internet-based way for a user to track the time of customers .
With Time Tracking, you can get following business benefits in accounting as:
- You can easily track the working time by your employees.
- You can also allocate job or activity to a project or customer and can make bill for their activity. The users have to create simple time sheets online in computer.
- You can keep secure to your finances by giving these users “time entry” only access and select whether or not strict from seeing their billing rate.
- You can capture all bill of customers from browsers in computer or Smartphones in any track.
- You can get back your lost revenue.
- It will save your time by getting your customer’s paid faster to consume cash money.
- You can give review your employee’s time-sheets and can approve.
After specifying rates and time of bill, amount of time detail will automatically appear on customer invoices including following as:
- The name of employee.
- per hour rate charged.
- The time taken in hours billed.
- You can modify to show following:
- Description field on the time sheet.
- Name of the using standard service.
- Custom text you have used for time tracking charges.