RE: How to use QuickBooks for inventory?
How to use QuickBooks for inventory?
Whether you have a small company or a large one, if you have items that you sell, it is important to keep track of your inventory. This ensures that items are available to your customers when they need them, giving your company a good reputation, and it will let you track all items that you sell, which will make it easy for your accountant to prepare your taxes. Tracking your supply of products also alerts you when it’s time to order more parts (if you assemble your items) or more products. It is simple to track inventory using QuickBooks by learning the following procedures.
- Open your QuickBooks program and sign in.
- Choose “Edit” from the menu on the home page (main menu).
Choose “Preferences” from the drop-down list that opens.
- Choose “Items and Inventory,” which appears on the left side.
- Choose the tab titled, “Company Preferences.”
- Check the option titled, “Inventory and purchase orders are active.”
Hope this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial our QuickBooks enterprise support phone number+1-855-441-4417.