RE: How to Troubleshooting Basic with QuickBooks for Mac?
In this answer Troubleshooting basic with QuickBooks for mac If you have a company file of any size, QuickBooks for Mac is handling a lot of data. If you don’t see the data you expect or in the way you expect it, it can be a scary thing. But with a little troubleshooting, you can soon be back to the way things were.
QuickBooks Mac: It is financial accounting solution from Intuit for small business and accounting professionals. The solution allows users to create professional invoices, track sales and expenses and manages account payable.
QuickBooks provides Mac-specific features. For example, users can embed a notification bar in Mac’s menu bar and a reminder to calendar and sync contacts with their Mac OS address books. This blog will cover up troubleshooting basic with QuickBooks for Mac. Chat with QuickBooks support to get perfect advice and instant support.
How to open your QuickBooks for Windows file in mac:-
- In QuickBooks for windows, open the company file you want to convert.
- Choose file→ Utilities → Copy company file for QuickBooks Mac. Follow the on-screen instructions. QB creates a mac .qbb file.
- Copy the .qbb file for a CD or USB drive or some other media.
- You can also use a network file sharing service such as Drop box to transfer a file.
On your Mac:
- Copy the .qbb file for your document folder.
- Choose file → open company → select the .qbb file and then click open.
- C lick ok when asked if you want a restore a QuickBooks for window file.
- Enter a name for a restored file.
- Then click ok.
In this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks customer tech support phone number 1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.