RE: How to get resolve QuickBooks Error 3100?
QuickBooks software is one of the most sophisticated accounting software accepted by billions of business person. This software has become very popular specially among bookkeepers and accountants all across the world. However, despite being of high level of businesses, the software is as prone to errors as any other software. QuickBooks Error 3100 is one of the common issues faced by many businesses dealing in huge number of customers and vendors. This error basically translates presence of two customers, vendors or Salesforce account with same name.
Dial QuickBooks Payroll Customer Support number 1-855-441-4417.
Issue: QuickBooks Error 3100 message display on screen:
Customer Insert/Update Error – [CustomerName] – 3100 – The name “[CustomerName]” of the list element is already in use.
Causes for QuickBooks Error 3100:
It can cause due to mainly two reasons both of which can be manually resolved by the user:
- If you aretrying to sync a particular customer in QuickBooks having Salesforce account gets refused as the name of the customer already exists within the QuickBooks either as a customer or a vendor. This is due to the fact that QuickBooks software does not allow storage of two customers or vendors having same name.
- Duplicate Account – Sometimes, duplicity Salesforce Account issue.Occur while a Salesforce account customer trying to be synched already exists within the QuickBooks software.
Fix QB error 3100
The two methods to resolve the QuickBooks Error 3100 is listed below:
Method 1 –The tool Account Matcher:
First, you ensure that QuickBooks Customer’s status is set to Active and further it is not listed as Vendor or mentioned in the List menu under Other Names field.
- Download and install a tool Account Matcher.
- Run the toolthrough DataSynch Web Dashboard located on the system where the DataSynch is located using thes steps: (Start -> Programs -> Pervasive DataSynch -> DataSynch Web Interface).
- Now, fill the Customer ListID category under Salesforce accountwith appropriate data.
If this method doesn’t work and the issue still continues its better to proceed with next method.
Method 2 – If this error is caused due to two same Salesforce Accounts, then follow steps below:
- Log-in to the Salesforce with user credentials.
- Locate and choose the tab labeled Accounts.
- Click on a link marked as ‘Merge Accounts’ located in the right corner of the window at bottom is present.
- Enter the name of the duplicate account on the space provided and then authorize to merge them, whileensuring that the value under the category Customer ListID does not get deleted.
This method will resolve the issue and QuickBooks Error 3100 quite easily. However, if you are still getting this error, it is better to connect with certified QuickBooks customer support team who will provide instant help to fix your all QuickBooks issues. You need to dial QuickBooks Error Technical Support 1855-441-4417.