RE: How to Generating the enhanced sales order fulfillment in QuickBooks Desktop?
In this answer QuickBooks desktop Enhanced Order Fulfillment is the most important and powerful feature. Enhanced Sales Order Fulfillment Worksheet can now be used with scanners, android applications and even manually.
If you create a new QuickBooks company file, or convert an existing one from a prior year of QuickBooks, this feature is not enabled. The Sales Order Fulfillment Worksheet will work the same way that it always has.
Generating a Pick List:
The QuickBooks 2018 Enhanced Order Fulfillment feature is based on sales orders. If you aren’t using sales orders, this won’t be useful to you. I like sales orders in QuickBooks payroll, they are a key component to many important work-flows.
We’ll start with a sales order:
- There are two new columns for the sales order, picked status and picked quantity. The column to pick is still shown in the template but it is disabled with this feature.
- The information in this worksheet can be a bit confusing. There are several concepts to keep in mind here, and they overlap:
- A sales order will have three “stages”: creation, picking, pack & ship.
- Sales orders have a status value, and the new system adds several values here.
- We now have a separate pick list transaction, as far as I can tell.
- Pick lists to have their own status value, independent of the sales order.
- You can open the sales order window by clicking on the sales order number in the first column.
- To pick an order you can only select one order at a time for processing. Select one that has a Fulfill-ablestatus of Yes or Partial, then click the Next button to view the details of the order.
- The detail lines are listed here in alphabetical order, not in the sequence in which they are shown in the original sales order.
- Click Next to send the pick list to the scanner.
- You have options for Create & Send, which will send the pick list to the scanning device, or Create & Print if you are not using a scanning device.
Hope this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks customer tech Support Phone Number 1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.