RE: How to Fix Overflow Error in QuickBooks Desktop?
Here are some of the instances where you may get overflows in QuickBooks:
- When you run the Verify Data utility, you see the error:
Problem: An overflow error has occurred. One of your accounts has exceeded the maximum value allowed.
- When you open your Chart of Accounts, one or more of your balance sheet accounts show overflow instead of an amount.
- When you run a report, one or more of the amount columns show overflow instead of an amount.
There are several possible causes:
- An account balance or other fields in your company file has an amount greater than $9,999,999,999,999.99.
- Damaged transactions in your company data file.
- When a large quantity of a Group Item is changed to another large quantity, Overflow can appear next to the Group’s component items.
- An Inventory item with a value that is too large for the number of items. e.g., a quantity of 1 and a value of $18,000,000.
- The format you are copying from an Excel spreadsheet does not match a format that is accepted by QuickBooks.
For Additional information read: https://www.wizxpert.com/overview-error-quickbooks-desktop/
Still, if you’ve any query regarding Overflow Error in QuickBooks Desktop, you may dial our QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1-855-441-4417.