RE: How to avoid QuickBooks error in QB accounting software?
Is Your QuickBooks file has stopped immediately? If yes ten you are victim of QuickBooks corruption like others . Because of this, your QBWUSER.INI file gets injury, misconduct in your hard disk and program file got damaged.
Try below methods to solve your problem:
Reboot system;- Reboot your system. now open your QuickBooks file and check problem ,if you are getting error then you try to deactivate your antivirus program.If you disconnect the antivirus program and then also your problem is not solve then go to the next method.
Delete EntitlementDataStore.ecml file:
- first close QuickBooks file.
- Go to Windows Start button-> Run.
- In the Run dialog box copy and paste below information:
- For QuickBooks 2016:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- For QuickBooks 2015; C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v6.0
- For QuickBooks 2014; C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v6.0
- For quickbook2013; C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8′
Read more here about Quickbooks Error Support