RE: How do I restore a company file in QuickBooks?

so plz help me How do I restore a company file in QuickBooks?  provide the answer

james Asked on September 7, 2017 in Inventory.
Add Comment
1 Answers

In this answer If your backup file is not on your hard disk or in a network folder, insert the CD, USB flash drive, or other storage devices in the appropriate drive. In QuickBooks, go to the File menu and click Open or Restore Company to open the restore wizard. Click Restore a backup copy (.qbb) and then click Next.

Follow these steps to revive an area backup from a CD, USB flash drive, native Winchester drive, network folder, or different media. If you secured your company file mistreatment the service provided by QuickBooks on-line Backup, you want to restore it through that very same service.

Please perform the below-mentioned steps to restore the backup files:

• If your backup file is not on your hard disk or in a network folder, insert the CD, USB flash drive, or other storage devices in the appropriate drive.

• In QuickBooks, go to the File menu and click Open or Restore Company to open the restore wizard.

• Click Restore a backup copy (.qbb) and then click Next.

• Click Local backup and then click Next. The Open Backup Copy window opens.

• If needed, click the planning in drop-down arrow and navigate to the situation wherever you saved the computer file, that features a .qbb file extension (for example, my name.qbb).

• Select the backup file and click Open.

• Click Next.

• If required, click the Save in drop-down arrow and also the navigate to the situation wherever you would like to revive the computer file.

• Select the backup file, click Save, and respond to any messages QuickBooks may display.

For additional information: https://www.wizxpert.com/create-or-restore-a-quickbooks-portable-company-file/

Answered on September 7, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.