RE: How do I fix QuickBooks crashing opening files?

so plz help me provide the answer

james Asked on September 7, 2017 in Invoices.
Add Comment
2 Answers

In this answer QuickBooks crashing any resources where I find out what is going on with QB Accountant 2015 since the latest Win10 update? I was having issues with QB opening files before but if I moved them to the desktop I could open them. Now I cannot open any file no matter where it is located.

The bit.ly link that was given for problems with Win10 & QuickBooks crashing isn’t available anymore. I I have run repair (from uninstall menu), run intuits diagnose tool, uninstalled, run clean install and re-installed and still haven’t managed to fix the situation. On top of that I cannot actually get to talk to a person on Inuit’s help line. They keep saying they are transferring me and I end up thrown right back into the main line menu and getting nowhere.

Hope this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks support phone number+1-855-441-4417. You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts.

Answered on September 7, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.