RE: I have Quickbooks enterprise 2015 I got a pop-up error message 80029c4a. How do I fix it?
This error happen when QuickBooks company file is damaged or not found. This also can happen when anti-virus has marked QuickBooks as virus. QuickBooks Error 80029c4a can appear during the program installation, window on and off, installation of operating system.
Error 80029c4a caused by so many factors, so its important that you fixed every possible causes. Every problem have a solution. If the number of error cause are too much then it has also too many solutions.
You need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to Error for manually repair.
* Click on Start button then type “command” in the search box… DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
* Hold ctrl+shift and hit enter.
* Click yes on a prompted dialogue box.
* Type “regedit” in black box and press enter
* In the Registry Editor, select the Error 80029C4A-related key you want to back up.
* Choose Export in file menu.
* Select the folder where you want to save the QuickBooks Pro backup key.
* Type a name for your backup file.
* Click Save. The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
* Now you have a backup of your QuickBooks Pro-related registry entry.
Contact QuickBooks Pro Support team for help.