RE: What is QuickBooks Error Code – 6000,- 83?
Follow the given steps to fix your error
- When your company files which are located on server computer:-
- Download QuickBooks File Doctor Tool and install it.
- When QuickBooks is handle on more than one PC then you need to some changes:-
- Switch off Hosting from all PC. It should turned on only your computer which main server.
- Go to file section> Utilities. Now if you are still see Host multiple user access then your computer is not hosting Your QuickBooks file.
- If You see option “ Stop hosting multiple user access” click yes then click yes to “company file must be closed” and continue. Now this step to another PC.
- You should also check whether QuickBooks is latest or old version.
- Arrange QuickBooks firewall.
- Check access data file permission.
- Open your company file from a different location.
If you still face this issue then you should contact QuickBooks Customer Support team.